Let Digital Embellishments Contribute to your Group!

Angelique/Digital Embellishments would be Happy to contribute prizes to your tagger/scrap group! Feel free leave a comment in the chat box for contact!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

HALLOWEEN KIT!! COMING SOON!




Hey everyone its Lisa. Here are the 4 brag book pages I made for this kit. I am not sure if Angelique or I will be giving them out or when. When we iron that out we will let you know. And yes I have to fix the one. There is a spelling error on the one with the frankenstien sign at the bottom lol. I just dont have time to fix the review right now. I am supposed to be doing homework for the 2 college classes I just started lol!! I hope you like them. If you leave some love maybe we will both post them so you can get them on either blog ;)

No comments: